Alstroemeria in Captivity

Genre: Threesome, Incest, Monster Girl, Teasing, Futanari (optional)

Language: English (MTL)  / Japanese

The creators of Lilith in Nightmare are back with another femdom game. I highly recommend playing the previous games first, but it’s not required.

A large mansion surrounded by mist sits quietly in the forest. Succubus hunter Ares and Romelia set out to exterminate the demons that live there. However, they are easily defeated and trapped in their dungeon. They are given a chance to escape the mansion but if they get caught, they will be milked over and over! Will they be able to return safely, or will they be squeezed to death?

About the translation: This game was encrypted with a software called Enigma, protecting the files from being accessed through my translation tool. I was able to get past that part thankfully, but the game is littered with a crap ton of scripts, making it so easy to break.

I spent a long time going through the game, playtesting to make sure everything worked. Even went through and edited the text to sound much better (up to a certain point). Mainly focusing on story progression dialogue, not so much the hentai scenes (so sorry!).

Check it out and let me know if it’s worth it to do these sorts of things. Only did this once before… If you like it, I might go through and polish it some more 🙂

KNOWN BUGS WITH MTL VERSION

– Teleporting to the wrong room behind the fireplace ( Still broken)

Thankfully, the room it’s supposed to teleport you to is not that important. Does not affect the progression to the story.

– Hook shot item does not work ( Fixed… kinda)

The English translation caused the “hook shot” item to break, which stops you from progressing through the story at a certain point. Thankfully, a user in the comments created a work-around for this issue. There are a bunch of blue chairs on the second floor, that allow you to swing onto the chandelier, without the hookshot item.

[Total: 22 Average: 5]
JakeMSG
JakeMSG

Hemdom, if u read this (or anyone really), I fixed the Chandelier issue with Hookshot in Eng release. Here is the file for the modified Map (to be placed in the “www/data” folder:
If u want, u can add this fix to your download as well on this site.

Dude
Dude

Man I love you, you just saved my evening. I love Lilith in the Nightmare so hyped about this one!

Maynnaise
Maynnaise

Am i the only one who gets extremely low fps when an animation plays?

The
The
Reply to  Maynnaise

What are your specs?

TYR
TYR
Reply to  Maynnaise

I actually can’t finish the quick time events, the animations slows the game to a ridiculous degree. I’m not playing in the best of PC’s but I can handle way more powerfull animations than this.

ArandomHornyMF
ArandomHornyMF
Reply to  Maynnaise
10 hours ago

nope, you ain’t the only one fam.

The
The

You’re a fucking saint you know that?

mces
mces

Hey there, the game isn’t bugged for me (just the the fireplace opening is not leading where it needs to, but alll you would find there is a letter and an elexir nothing relevant to the story). I finished every ending with the english version. I was stuck as well, when i had to get the grabling hook. To get that you just need to got to the bathing house. At the entrance door to the left you can find a luxus key to enter the owners zone on the second floor (red black carpet). Inside, when you head to the top you can find a speer (sharp thingy). If you craft it together with the rope from the dark room you got it.

Might be, the first time I was looking around i just found sinas panties (no luxus key) in the bathing room, so that might be a bug, when you try to collect the luxus key at the entrance door to the right AFTER the bathing event. If there are still problems with progressing you can activate the hint settings in at the book in the basement prison (would recommend doiing that at a fresh start, sice it shows you hints interdependently of your already progressed objectives).

Fellow Hentai Connoisseur
Fellow Hentai Connoisseur
Reply to  mces

How did you use the grappling hook on the chandeliers?

mces
mces
Reply to  Fellow Hentai Connoisseur

i attack in their direction. If it does not work for you could also use a little trick.
In retrospect you just need the grabhook to get to the libary on the second floor. There is a hand mirror item in your bag for debugging.Just Stand on the left wing second floor (where the chests are). Choose handmirror as item. Chose second option from above to set one step down and repeat till you are through (you just need that hook to get to libary anyway). When you are done in the libary just get yourself raped to teleport back.

DumbGuy
DumbGuy
Reply to  mces

I might be dumb, how do you craft the hook? I got both the spear tip and the rope but I don’t know how to actually combine them

mces
mces
Reply to  DumbGuy

there is some kind of crafting bench on the first floor (a room with a table). The door leading to it has no keyhole so…

(spoiler)

attack it till the door breaks to enter the room go to the table and interact with the box on the table.

Last edited 17 days ago by mces
DumbGuy
DumbGuy
Reply to  mces

Oh my god I thought I had to find a key to open that one, thank you

FRANK MONGIARDO
FRANK MONGIARDO

Gotta love the Japanese.

Some guy
Some guy

Is anyone else getting the bug where if you enter the hidden door behind the fireplace it takes you to the beginning of the dark room area, not the area to the left of the dark room area?

Zero
Zero
Reply to  Some guy

Same for me. I’m guessing this bug makes it unfinishable in the current state. Because i have 2 dead ends with the chandeliers on which i can’t use hooks and room behind electronic door and i’m guessing electronic weapon is in the dark room on the left.

Zero
Zero
Reply to  Zero

I was able to hook shot in a japanese version but the fireplace still sends you to the wrong door. Just used my english save in japanese version.

Ben
Ben
Reply to  Zero

So I have been playing for 6 hours just to find out the game is glitched and can’t get much further.. I was trying to beat the game lol.

Dude
Dude
Reply to  Zero

No idea if it’s just me, but I can’t get the ending where you lose all of your sanity points? I think that’s how it’s supposed to be called. When I lose them nothing happens and I think getting to 0 points should trigger the ending. Playing the mtl version so maybe that’s why.

mces
mces
Reply to  Dude

you need to be in the minus sanity. So if you have 0 or 2, instead of 1 sanity this event will not be triggered. You can eat sweets with your partner to get your sanity up on 1 sanity. Could be, because of the translation (even if i dont think so), but if it isn’t, some work on the code needs to be done, but I think they will.

thestupidman
thestupidman
Reply to  Zero

I used the debugging tool a bit and turns out the electric weapon is in the library behind the rubble, not sure exactly how you’re even supposed to destroy it but you can get out of it since the rubble is replaced with a gate you can destroy using the weapon you just got

Apoc
Apoc

Does anyone know how to climb the chandeliers? I’m a bit stuck after leaving Sina’s room.

Zero
Zero
Reply to  Apoc

I’m pretty sure that this part is bugged in the english version. I downloaded the japanese version, loaded my save from english version, went through chandeliers part and then sent the save back to english version.

Great game, btw. The best in a long while i would say. Great translation, Hemdom, especially the parts that you polished. The only part that’s a little bummer is that there is not much art here really, it’s mostly variations of the same stuff. But the quality of it is good.

Josh
Josh
Reply to  Zero

Were you able to do the fireplace part also?

Ananas
Ananas
Reply to  Zero

where is chandeliers part start? hint not helped

Myru
Myru

Holy cow, the game came out like a week ago. I’m genuinely impressed you already got a MTL up.

anon
anon
Reply to  Myru

Standard MTL is easy bro. There’s translator apps that can automatically MTL games. I forgot the name. You just need to do a little work afterward.

horney
horney

Help please 🙁

So I’ve had a first look at the game and it looks amazing, LOVE IT!
But there is a little problem… every time there is a animated scene the game laggs and I cannot really progress because of that … didn’t happen in lillith in nightmare (not that much)
buuut it doesn’t hurt that much to see these spicy defeat scenes (even if not very fluid), I’d do love to progress in the story tho… thanks in advance 🙂

WeebTbh
WeebTbh

Absolutely great hentai game. Tekua (I believe that’s their name in romanji) literally makes some of the top hentai games out there. Really appreciate you sharing this.

Simmy
Simmy

Nice, thanks for your work!

someone
someone

awww yeas
I didn’t even know they were making another game

that one guy
that one guy

This guy is probably my favorite creator, so i fully appreciate your effort in translating his games. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for your awesome hard work, you are the GOAT

Dubb
Dubb

I appreciate the MTL

Zerg
Zerg

Lilith in the Nightmare was one of if not the greatest RPGmaker hentai game ever. i’m sure there are a few hidden gems here and there around the internet but im happy that the developers of the previous game continued work on more games, and i hope that there will be more in the future because these devs do some great work. Thank you Hemdomblog for these games you are so awesome. 😀

mr masochister
mr masochister

Thanks for doing the translations, Freaking love it, but I think my pc is slow or something, the game is kinda lagging in the animations

Ant man
Ant man

you’re doing Gods work! Thanks

Reply to  Ant man

*Lilith’s <3

Kild
Kild

Will you be doing a more detailed translation later that covers the sex scenes?

Sun1244
Sun1244

Thanks for this, I had just tried downloading and using Textractor on the Japanese version just yesterday (to no avail, wouldn’t hook for some reason), so this is a lifesaver of miraculous timing.

o7

LocalGPUDealer
LocalGPUDealer
Reply to  Sun1244

prob didnt hook cause of the encryption hemdom mentioned