Female Occupation Army vs Prince (English)

Type: Video Game  (RPG)

Genre: Gangbangs, Older Women, Reverse Rape, Feet, Handjobs, Big Boobs

Language: English (Machine Translation)

A young prince is met with an unfortunate fate, where an army of only females have conquered his father’s land. He was able to barely escape, but he lost his father in the process. With a bunch of refugees hoping to reclaim their land, they look to the prince for leadership. One in-experienced prince vs an entire female army? I wonder who will win 😉

[Total: 10   Average: 4/5]
Jack
Jack

>machine translation
ahhhhh damn. Oh well

Reply to  Jack

Many of our three most hated letters – MTL…

Notari
Notari

save file need now AAAAA

Does anyone know what to do once you get to the desert camp? not the refugee one, the one where you fight the woman

Isaac Falena
Isaac Falena

Do you mean the place where a woman scare you and you can’t enter ?
If i remember , you must go totally naked , just go without equipment .
And normally you will have a scene with the guard .

Reply to  Isaac Falena

I just have to comment that this scene sounds incredibly hot <3_<3

papasmurf
papasmurf

Is the machine translation decent at least?

Reply to  papasmurf

Plus 1 to this question.

Render
Render
Reply to  papasmurf

It’s decent, goes off screen as normal but not terrible. You get a sense of the conversations. As far as machine translations go it’s better than average.

PS12
PS12
Reply to  papasmurf
1 day ago

It’s another lousy and lazy machine translation where its “translator” preferred to just rely upon the software while making no effort to clean up the grammar, misspellings, and just try to make some sense of the dialogue overall. 99% of scenes might as well have just been kept in the original Japanese language because even in English, it’s gibberish. As I’ve said before, machine translations are pointless if the people who want to translate them don’t try to improve upon the machine’s translation afterwards. I kind of thought that was the point of it, so that the game’s text could at least be in a language that is readable and then you use some imagination to make it understandable.

I think machine translators could improve translated dialogue for some scenes, because sometimes it’s easy to figure out what was meant to be said, but they often do not even bother to do that. Most femdom MTL games are just a waste of time when the dialogue is an important part of the femdom where the MC is verbally humiliated and what not.

me man
me man
Reply to  PS12
20 hours ago

I’ve done a couple games that way. Not because I’m lazy, but because I don’t know Japanese. Some of the lines came out hilarious, but rather than change them, and maybe misinterpret some of them, I left them as is.

Notsuba
Notsuba
1 day ago

Nice little game but yeah … the translation ^^ anyway, I’m stuck in the Forest level, wich is just a straight line from right to left. I talked to the Shogun in the main castle but I can’t see any “!” above any character. I don’t know what to do.

Last edited 1 day ago by Notsuba
Reply to  Notsuba
8 hours ago

To get through Ur forest, you first have to do a cave location right above it. You unlock the cave through talking to someone in the village of Ur i think (Not 100%, but they have a ! symbol, 2nd floor somewhere maybe?). After doing the cave, you go back to the village to talk to the guy you saved.