Monster Girl Quest 1+2+3

Genre: Monster Girl, Reverse Rape, Fighting

Language: English

File Size: 2.7 GB

You play as a young hero on an epic quest. During your adventures, you will encounter a variety of monster girls. Don’t get caught! They will try to seduce and pleasure you! If you don’t resist your sexual urges, you will lose and be raped!

trackback
1 year ago

[…] the game that made you fall in love with femdom, what was it? Majority of you would probably say Monster Girl Quest, or any Excessm / Dieselmine game. Great picks, of course. For me though, Succubus Maze held a […]

Sexcellentman
Sexcellentman
2 years ago

if you’re a fan of monster girls, femdom and reverse rape then this is a must for you.

it also has a really good plot to go along with it!

Calan
Calan

Calan
Calan

Played the first game normally, but the second one won’t open an error in japanese saying something about bgm pops up

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

hey hemdom. I love and appreciate you <3

Shining
Shining
1 year ago

I have a question I downloaded this game and it cant save and part 2 and 3 doesn’t work how can I fix this?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Shining
1 year ago

copy arc.nsa, arc1.nsa, nslua.dll, nsogg2.dll, nspng.dll from the japanese part 1 folder into the English folder then copy the contents of the japanese part 1 system folder into the English system folder, don’t replace files when it prompts you.
I’m not sure if you have to do more after that as the game goes on but that at least allows you to get past the title screen and start the game

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Anonymous
1 year ago

then copy paste everything from the part 4 se folder into the english se folder

Anonymous Rat
Anonymous Rat
Reply to  Anonymous
1 year ago

I can’t find snlua.dll or nspng.dll. I got the other four files moved and the menu for part two works in English, but when i go to extras in gives me the giggerish error and crashes. Will those two missing files impact me when I try to play the main story or do they just affect extras? (I’m trying to get all three parts up and running before beginning my playthrough)

BakaInu
BakaInu
1 year ago

Im having trouble launching the game. After I download it I go in and click “mon_que.exe” and a message with gibberish comes up. I try copying it to my desktop and then I have the option to run with japanese locale, but then I get a message saying what I believe is “Script File not found” in japanese.

Any advice? I’m really, really new to this

BakaInu
BakaInu
Reply to  BakaInu
1 year ago

Okay, I just realized it was because I needed to extract the files. I’m still unclear on what to do about parts 2 and 3 though.

szim
szim
1 year ago

part 3 doesn’t work if someone can tell me how to fix it. I would be thankful.

anonymous
anonymous
Reply to  szim
1 year ago

go to erogedownload .com and find monster girl quest 3. There’s a guy that uploads a working arc2.nsa file unlike the corrupted file from this one

ramse
ramse
1 year ago

Its full inglish?
Work all parts?

Isaiah George
Isaiah George

Can someone walk me through being able to get parts 2 and three going? I

Isaiah George
Isaiah George

Can someone walk me through being able to get parts 2 and three going?

As a heads up to the MGQ fans here, the Fandom Wiki is schedled to be taken down on the 9th.