Battle Fuckers English Version

Genre: Fighting, Shota, Reverse Rape, Public Sex

Language: English (Machine Translation)

File Size: 155 MB

There is a pro-wrestling club to give energy and bravery to all those watching. But the number of members in the club are dwindling, and the club is in danger of disbandment. For the sake of the club’s survival, the club manger Yuu challenges the pro-wrestling group “Night Olympia”. It’s brought a lot of attention from all around the world. It is a successful business plan, but definitely risky in the ring! He’s going to have to try and survive against the toughest wrestling group filled with only big titty onee-sans. Pray for this man because he’s about to get bonked!

[Total: 6   Average: 4.7/5]
zayona
zayona

after you lose against the second girl the loli , the game crash saying ( unable to find file data map 011.rvdata2)

i checked the data file and it is missing you need to download it from elsewhere to get the game to work (i taken the missing file from the original game and add it to this one and it works now

Last edited 7 months ago by zayona
wrongya
wrongya

if you get the unable to find file data map 011.rvdata2 just go to the extract folder then data then copy map 011.rvdata 2 and paste it in the data folder (the outside one)

and thanks for bringing this game to us

Last edited 7 months ago by wrongya
notwithafulldeck
notwithafulldeck
Reply to  wrongya

Thanks for that.
In the process, I also noticed that in addition to 11, 34 and 46 were missing, so I copied those over to prevent a couple more future incidents.

Dagma
Dagma

Drubkenpowers, Hemdom
there is a newer version that has an extra boss and scenarios version 1.1 can we get a MTL of that version PLEASE

Shadowstep
Shadowstep

I think there is a newer version out that has an extra boss and scenarios.
This is 1.01 and the newest is 1.1

Last edited 7 months ago by Shadowstep
Amon
Amon

Anyone have the save data ?

FemdomLover
FemdomLover

Pls can someone send a link for a complete save?

Magma
Magma

Where am I supposed to enter the code to unlock all CG? And I am unable to fix the problem with mint with her scenes. Even with the extract folder.

Last edited 6 months ago by Magma
oman
oman

I remember playing the japanese version. Really good game and worth playing. Too bad it’s a machine translation. But beggars can’t be choosers!

boi
boi
Reply to  oman

I never thought we would even get mtl so I’m pretty happy

justhereforcutegirls
justhereforcutegirls

While I’m grateful for the game, you really should clean up files after you’re done. The Extract folder is basically the jp data (use this if you want to watch loli cg), the tanslate folder is, well, translated data which has the same content as data folder and graphic folder outside, and the readme file is from milking farm game so the password isn’t usable. So, yeah, you just triple the game size.

CwHart
CwHart

Wow someone finally put something together. Always was hoping for a full translation but Machine is better than nothing thanks

anon
anon

script line 375: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method ‘upcase’ for nil:NilClass
right as Mint does stuff to you, like her BJ or FJ

Reply to  anon

Unfortunately had the same issue, crashed there twice. The readme has a gallery unluck, but I’m not sure where to enter it.

anon
anon

same here, can’t seem to find the unlock

ConnorMT
ConnorMT

I feel like machine translations detract from a game more than it being untranslated. It’s distracting and confusing. I feel like I’m alone in that feeling, but still. For understanding game mechanics, yes, it’s helpful. But otherwise for the scenes themselves, I’m either laughing or just distracted.

PS12
PS12
Reply to  ConnorMT

Late response, but I agree. I just cannot stand machine translations because the “English” is just terrible and hard to understand in most scenes that it might as well just be in Japanese still. The text and dialogue between characters makes a game much more arousing for me, to be able to read and understand how the loser is being humiliated or insulted. To make matters worse, machine translating the entirety of a game is far too easy and what you are seeing are a number of titles receiving a pointless translation that people are considering “better than nothing” and so for anybody who can actually translate properly, their interest might go elsewhere. The least the machine translators can do is try and correct some basic grammar and spelling mistakes and gender confusion (female characters being given masculine pronouns) but they often don’t care.

Shiro
Shiro

Can someone share the 011.rvdata2?
I tried to get it from elsewhere but I didn’t succeed.

TERPEZ
TERPEZ

the missing files are in the extract folder

Last edited 7 months ago by TERPEZ

I get the Unable to find VL gothic font when I try and open the game how do I fix this

Craig!
Craig!

A lot of the text is still untranslated, and what is translated is complete nonsense that often doesn’t even fit in the text box.
Also the file size on my HD is 516MB, not 155MB. And yes, that’s for the compressed archive.

Heyheyhey
Heyheyhey

An error relating to the script file keeps happening when mint does her bj finisher. Anybody knows how to fix it?

Heyheyhey
Heyheyhey
Reply to  Heyheyhey

Scratch that it happens on pretty much every scene relating to her, even sub events. Need help please

Reply to  Heyheyhey

Mint’s fight crashes because the machine translation turned some color/text tags into gibberish that the system can’t parse. I used RPG Maker VX Ace to fix all of the offending text. I’ll upload the fixed Troops file here for you and anyone else still having the issue (just drop the file into the data folder and overwrite the old one).

apoc
apoc

can you resend the download link for the error?

Liolde
Liolde

New link please, it doesn’t work anymore.

guy
guy

I had to cheat to get through Mint, also you might want to update the tags for this cause there is vore and farting right after that boss fight… Would be nice if I had a warning for that.

guy
guy
Reply to  guy

If anyone knows a fix for Mint’s battle crashing it’d be appreciated since it does look like a fun boss fight.

Gelgoog Zeong
Gelgoog Zeong

My apologiez to tell you this but you missing the data (“Map011.rvdata2”)

Cofman
Cofman

Very interesting and cool game, but due to very bad translation and bad stability of the game (crashes, text out of bounds) your gaming experience will be ruined, and game dropped. How unfortunate…