Under The Witch (ALPHA v0.2.0 #06)

Genre: Weak Protagonist, Incest, CBT, Feet, Smothering, Fighting, Big Boobs

Language: English  / Japanese / Chinese

File Size: 6.9 GB

There is a witch in the forest, and she’s up to no good. In order to bring peace back to the kingdom, she must be defeated. Our protagonist is a young warrior who is assigned to exterminate her, but it doesn’t go as planned. During their battle, the witch throws him off guard with seduction attacks, causing him to lose. Luckily, his older sister was nearby and saved him.

Although he is thankful, he is too embarrassed to show appreciation. Instead, he reminds her that it is his task to defeat the witch and that she should get lost… but she wouldn’t leave! Apparently, their father gave her permission to assist in the execution of the witch. She will most likely take all the credit, as she is much stronger than him.

Our protagonist doesn’t like this one bit! He ends up challenging his sister to a duel. If he wins, he will fight the witch alone. If he loses, he has to obey all of his sister’s commands. I wonder who will win?

Update 0.2.0 #6: After losing to your older sister, you start to lose hope of ever defeating her. Thankfully, there is a merchant nearby, who has armor and potions to help turn the battle in your favor.

This update features a new female merchant, who can be found deep in a cave. She offers regular items, but you can also purchase 2 sexual services. There is another one that can be activated but requires you to steal from her shop.

A second duel with your sister has been added as well. There are a bunch of sexual attacks that happen during battle, and new defeat scenes when you lose.

*This update mainly focuses on the new characters. The previous version focuses on the witch. I recommend playing both games as they have their own exclusive content*

The game might start in Japanese but can be changed
Follow my tutorial to switch it to English!

PRECAUTION FOR LOW-END LAPTOPS/COMPUTERS
This game requires a decent graphics card and RAM in order to play, especially at high graphics settings. Make sure to go into settings and turn the graphics down, if you’re on the lower end.

theakatsu
theakatsu

Hemdom i want to start contributing to the website by like adding posts similar to the ones you add. Is there anyway that i can do that?

Saltyboio
Saltyboio
Reply to  theakatsu

I’d wanna see that!

Miroxyde
Miroxyde
Reply to  theakatsu

You can do so by joining the discord server then joining the hemdom team discord server and applying to the position then hemdom will decide if they add you to the team or not and all other details would be given there

Reply to  theakatsu

I wish you the best with joining the Hemdom team! More content is always appreciated.

otherless
otherless
Reply to  theakatsu

add succubus covenant pls

secretseed
secretseed

I’m a pateron of this team and can say they deserve every penny.

hour of frost
hour of frost
Reply to  secretseed

I thought the creators abandon this project

Reply to  secretseed

This is the most beautiful eroge games I have ever seen.

Scissorlover69
Scissorlover69

Is the boobs smothering scene actually in the game? I’ve already played it but I didn’t see that scene

Eeee
Eeee
Reply to  Scissorlover69

3 hours to go to download…. Do you have MEGA pro? Such dedication, i respecc

Fruitsi
Fruitsi
Reply to  Eeee

What are you on about? The download’s only 3 minutes

Eeee
Eeee
Reply to  Fruitsi

Can’t use MEGA and had to use mirror site which slows down my download considerably. Plus, Third world country net speed.
q-q

Reply to  Eeee

Have you tried using a VPN?

redtack2009
redtack2009
Reply to  Scissorlover69

It is You have to go into the collection and it’s under secret training with alice

Scissorlover69
Scissorlover69
Reply to  redtack2009

Oh thanks, I didn’t notice it

Evan
Evan
Reply to  Scissorlover69

If you go to the home page and click on collection you can click on alice and then click on secret training.

Nait
Nait

such a big hardware-hungry monster with so little gameplay. while the visuals are amazing like in the previous version (with dealer), that one at least had a full battle with leveling and all that. this one does not, it’s just a very one sided fight, a single scene and then it’s finished (apart from a handful of short scenes inside the gallery).
while it’s great that hemdom put it here, i was expecting a little more tbh.

markymike
markymike
Reply to  Nait

ok, that annoyed me.
first step is press “tab”, last upper is “option”, language english, and after that are grafic changes easy.
should work for most of you
thank me later guys.😂🍻

Nait
Nait
Reply to  markymike

i said nothing regarding the language, nor did i complain about the graphics (on the contrary). so not sure what annoyed you.
edit: ah, hardware-hungry must be it. it’s true though and a comparably huge file for…not much gameplay.

Last edited 9 months ago by Nait
Gen
Gen
Reply to  Nait

haven’t played it yet but i’m fairly certain the dev said he was focusing on getting a playable version out and he’s gonna add more moves in the coming months. shame that there isn’t as much content now but i guess we can look forward to more stuff

Eeee
Eeee

Effin finally!
Aaah shet too big for MEGA. Guess its 10 hour download time with mirror

Last edited 9 months ago by Eeee

Dat ASMR

Connor
Connor
1 month ago

God, I wanna like this game. I love the models and animations so, so much, but the gameplay SUUUUCKS. I’m already not a big fan of the whole “lose one fight over and over and get trickle EXP/Gold until you win” structure, but since this game’s content seems like it takes a while to update, I can understand it, however this is done here the most boneheaded of all. The fight is so largely uninteresting, you have to be really lucky or having grinded up a great deal for anything interesting to happy during it other than her just smacking you down with Flash. The in between scenes, while largely not my thing, are very well animated, though that gets SHATTERED the moment you lose four times (largely inevitable.) Wanna fight her again and try to see more of the, you know, content? Go through this supremely unforgiving minigame that’s intentionally unfair, with absolutely no way to make it easier on yourself, and if you lose you either just force quit the game or sit through this REALLY long and boring lose sequence. That just flies in the face of the entire game’s structure.

Anon355
Anon355
Reply to  Connor
1 month ago

I didn’t even know there were scenes of any kind in the fights they were over so quickly

anon77
anon77
Reply to  Connor

do you have a save file? I DONT WANT TO PLAY THAT MINI GAME ANYMORE ='(

Reply to  anon77
1 month ago

Did you download the update that nerfed the minigame?

anon77
anon77
Reply to  LoveHurts
1 month ago

no i just downloaded the version of hemdom

mikichu
mikichu
Reply to  LoveHurts
1 month ago

do you know were we can download it? Im getting crazy with that game

Ebrahem
Ebrahem
Reply to  mikichu
1 month ago

Wish I can help but I got mine from Patreon. Don’t know if the patch is found elsewhere.

Strider14
Strider14

It’s hard to believe, but she is younger sister

dasdasdsdadsa
dasdasdsdadsa

YES HEMDOM YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!

Coomer Coomerson
Coomer Coomerson

don’t bother, there’s no content

Sun1244
Sun1244
1 month ago

Looks like my PC isn’t up to snuff. Whenever I enter a dark room or the merchant’s cave, all the characters on-screen are over-shaded, nothing like the screenshots. Tried reinstalling and changing a whole bunch of things in the graphics settings, but no dice. Unfortunately unplayable. I’m just assuming it’s due to the low specs of my laptop, but if someone recognizes a fix to my issue, by all means, let me know.

mgx
mgx
1 month ago

dude the fight with alice is so shit you with lose 90% of the time cause of the RNG if she takes your health pot your fucked if she power ups your fucked ive gotten multiple hitted 6 times in a row

jasonmoritz
jasonmoritz
Reply to  mgx

There is a pattern to the fight. Also, there is a “just attack/guard” mechanic in the game—if you press Spacebar at the right moment (i.e., before an attack connects), you can increase your damage and block her attacks.

You can also bait out the potion snatch with the SP potion. Once she gets low on health, use the SP potion and she’ll steal that without increasing her HP.

Lastly, change the QTE hotkeys in the settings to a single key (e.g., all “D” or “S”) so you can spam that key whenever she goes for a grab attack.

mikichu
mikichu
1 month ago

Hi guys! do someone has a save file to go over the point with the mini game “scum challenge” this is too hard for me, I’m on that part since three days…

rock
rock

when will the update come

popinloopy
popinloopy

Y’all are talking about the fight being short and stuff. Me? I swam across the lake and wanted to see how far out of bounds I could go before getting bored. The answer is pretty dang far, spent at least half an hour trying to scale one mountain before realizing going down the side with the void has a much easier path up. You can clearly go farther but I didn’t feel like it. Video of how far I got here. Again, could go farther, but I got bored.

Dude
Dude
1 month ago

Umm am I the only one having trouble finding Alice for the first quest? I wake up get the quest to find her and she is nowhere. Her house is locked and I’m not sure what to do

Sun1244
Sun1244
Reply to  Dude
1 month ago

If memory serves, try going into the unlocked house and interact with the bed. This changes the time of day, and she’ll sometimes appear. At least I think so.

anon77
anon77
Reply to  Dude
1 month ago

i had this problem too you need to restart on a clear save and when you go to sleep for the first time sleep until noon otherwise the game softlocks you

babfish
babfish
1 month ago

god the minigame is so painful…. is there any way to even win it? I hope they make it better just can’t win that

Mikichu
Mikichu
Reply to  babfish
1 month ago

I’m on that point too, the “scum Challenge” is way too difficult, if someone has a save file pls share it

fall wall
fall wall

One of the best i ever played , i wished there was more story and gameplay in it

Last edited 8 months ago by fall wall
Usagi
Usagi

Great game but not a lot of content as of right now. I only have a couple complaints. Mainly the fact that if you don’t have an insane amount of potions or high level from getting your ass handed to you by losing to your little (lol?) sister, you have to play this unforgiving mini game and the punishment for losing is basically you can’t fight her until you beat it. My other complaint is the lack of H-Scenes. I feel that if you lose a different way or day there should be a variety of scenes, but nope. Also a large portion of the H-Scenes are also footjobs, so imma pass this game to Dan Schneider. Besides your sister, Herba is the only other source of H-Scenes. The “lip” scene is ok. I thought I was in for the time of my life when I purchased the “ass” ticket, but nope. It’s just a fucking gross painfully long scene of mc being forced to devour her farts. I uninstalled and bleached my eyes right after seeing that.

Reply to  Usagi

Agreed with this. UTW has the best graphics of any h game ever made and a plot that lends itself very well to femdom. As for the minigame, did you download the patch that nerfed it? Definitely agreed on the gas scenes ruining what could have otherwise been a great ass humiliation scene between her and MC. Also agreed that she didn’t have to be his sister. I mean, making her an up and coming prodigy would have been much better.

vIgnitio