Afterschool Mix Fighters Boy VS Girl Battle

Genre: RPG, Fighting, Schoolgirls, Teasing

Language: Japanese

The protagonist is a schoolboy in the rather weak boxing club. One day, he learns that the club is in danger of being disbanded due to poor results. In order to keep the clubroom, he will have to compete against the girls that want to take it! Can he beat the girls, and save the boy’s boxing club?

Download links have been updated!

Game Version: Japanese: v1.33, English: v1.33

Giua
Giua

anyone got a 100% save file?

Fosh
Fosh

I learned a lot about boxing thanks to this game, thank you.

Red
Red

Reached the ending
here’s my save in the CG room

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Red

Thanks for that

LucinaCloud
LucinaCloud

Thank you,sir。This game is pretty good.I like headscissor(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Sealener
Sealener

I was waiting for this one, just hoping a translation will come. Thank you !

Dude
Dude

I cant find the first battle. Anyone have a guide or full save?

Rophyr
Rophyr

Almost a 10/10 for me! Lots of girls to fight (and loose to of course), I’m just kinda sad that after beating the gymnastic(?) girl two times she ask me to go to the club to fight her but there’s an error message 🙁 but yeah if it could be fixed that would be cool!

Dion
Dion
Reply to  Rophyr

Is there a sleeperhold/rear naked choke in this game? If there is which one of the girls does it?

Rophyr
Rophyr
Reply to  Dion

Uhm yeah I believe so, there’s the Judo or Yoga manager/referent, and there is also Ayaka, the first girl you fight in the tutorial/opening scene!

SilverBard
SilverBard

I tried to translate this, but my CommonEvents.rvdata2 becomes corrupted whenever I try to export it. This version doesn’t seem to have this issue, and also has about 1500 more keys in that file than my copy. Does anyone know what tool was used to machine translate this?

Jack
Jack
Reply to  SilverBard

Just a hunch, but I’m guessing that they used Translator++ from Dreamsavior.

SilverBard
SilverBard
Reply to  Jack

That’s what I’m using, but if I just load up this version and re-export the data files, it crashes as the end of each round of combat. This also uses a style of word wrapping that I haven’t seen in Translator++, where it splits strings that are too long for RPGM into multiple keys.

Reply to  SilverBard

Thank you for being the hero we need! I and I am sure many others on here really appriciate your work on translating this gem.

SilverBard
SilverBard
Reply to  LoveHurts

Don’t get your hopes up too much. I don’t have the time or patience for a full manual translation. I’m just planning to skim through the machine translation and fix some of the more glaring issues. Right now, the fact that I can’t edit the file containing almost a fifth of the text without the game crashing means I’m not making much progress.

ORO323
ORO323

My god I’ve been waiting for ages for this! I really hope someone takes up the task and challenge to translate this. I’ve asked the creator but they said that they don’t have any plans to do so.

Peasantry

So, you’re supposed to wait for a specific condition before challenging the tennis club, but the orange text isn’t translated. Anyone figured it out?

crayzeemike
crayzeemike
Reply to  Peasantry

I’m having the same issue have you figured out what it is yet?

Reply to  crayzeemike

It takes time, but if you keep interrupting her attempts to take down other clubs then she’ll challenge you.

Eminba
Eminba

Does anyone know how to fight the girl in the pc club?

Az2021
Az2021
Reply to  Eminba

Yeah I can’t figure this out either. I’ve tried going there every day from 10/1 to 10/30

Lazyrick
Lazyrick
Reply to  Az2021

they have a post on some of the harder tasks on their Ci-en.
Quick summary
Talk to anyone there, except the advisor, for five (three depending on the version) days.
Then talk to the club president (it’s one of the guys) after the 16th.
Talk to the rest of the guys to gather info on the girl, plus fight the advisor.
Then you can fight the girl.

Somethin'
Somethin'
Reply to  Az2021

If I remember correctly once it reaches 10/16 things start to become available you just need to go 3 or 5 days and talk to the people throughout the club room. Then once 10/16 starts you talk to the male guy in the top left and he asks for your help and you agree to help him out, talk to the other people throughout the room then return to him. You come back the next day, talk to the students and then go back to the male guy in the top left. I think after this you get to fight the teacher, person in the very to left because you get to record a secret meeting she had with the girl in the club room about their plan to destroy the club room. You get to fight the advisor/teacher first, if you lose she deletes the video recording you took and you can’t progress any further. If you beat her then you get to fight the girl that’s always flirting with the PC members. If you beat her once you can find her roaming the 2F hallway on the right side near the male boxing club room.

Jenson
Jenson

You likely already know if this game is for you, and I just want to say that I normally will never play a game if it’s a MTL, but there is such a dearth of translated reverse-ryona games that I had to try this. I must say that this might be the best machine translation I’ve seen, most of it is actually somewhat understandable. I do wish there were more differences between fights based on the number of wins/losses; most characters seem to be of equivalent strength, abilities, flavor text throughout their battles. I also did find it slightly disappointing that most of the enemy temptation actions are focused on ass and panties, but the loss scenes have very little facesitting. But these small issues I have don’t take away too much from it being a great game for a genre that I wish had more representation.

Lily'sSlave
Lily'sSlave

For untranslated texts I recommend downloading the google translate apk to your phone and use the scanner camers option, is the same as the machine translation but is better than nothing.

Ladifour
Ladifour
1 month ago

I am unsure of the new version number, but a new version is now available on DLSite. It has been called a major update by the dev, according to what I have read.

Last edited 1 month ago by Ladifour
Stupido
Stupido

Okay gg

Last edited 5 months ago by Stupido
Peasantry

Game crashes after I receive the double challenge from the sisters (track and field+gymnastics). Any idea how to fix?

Screenshot (353).png
Reply to  Peasantry

Found a workaround- the issue is only in the English version, so if you switch to the japanese game its fine. Just swap save files as needed.

Somethin'
Somethin'
Reply to  Peasantry

So I tried to download the Japanese version to try and do this method since I am also stuck at this part of the game. However, the file always says it’s corrupted or the game crashes no matter how I try and install the Jap version of the game. I’ve used a Japanese Local, extracted it with WinRaR by using the Jap extract option. These have fixed problems for games on this cite before but I can’t seem to get it to work for this install. If you could tell me how you got the Jap version to work so I could try this out I’d appreciate it.

Reply to  Somethin'

Sorry, I didn’t do anything special to install the japanese version, all I did was download, unzip and temporarily swap save files between versions. But, if you go over to F95zone, there’s an updated (MTL) version of the game that other’s have reported fixes that particular bug, so maybe try downloading that?

Somethin'
Somethin'
Reply to  Peasantry

I haven’t seen this game posted on F95 zone at all though? Do you have a link for the page with the game. I did a few searches but go no results sadly.

Somethin'
Somethin'
Reply to  Peasantry

Nvm it’s called None After School Mix Fighters. I guess they translated the name of the game differently so nothing was coming up due to search query things. Hoping this works and thnx for the help!

Reply to  Somethin'

I didn’t notice earlier, but it’s updated here as well. Hope it works out for you either way

Peasantry

Ahh for Christ’s sake, now the ending doesn’t work. I fulfill all the conditions, beat the student council president, and it puts me outside the boxing room with an ‘everyone is waiting’… but when you enter the screen just goes black and nothing happens, but you can access the menu?

Peasantry

Apparently you can unlock the chairwoman as an opponent, anyone figured out the condition for doing so?

Pk1
Pk1
Reply to  Peasantry
1 month ago

beat her daughter (tennis leader) then fuck her then you can fight her

Quite Frankly
Quite Frankly

animated?

Shotlite88
Shotlite88

Does this game have any ballbusting content?????