Milky Quest 2

Genre: Multiple Orgasms, Monster Girls, Sex Battles, Loli

Language: English (Partial MTL)  / Japanese

You awaken in an unknown land. Just where is this…? Why are you here? Your memory is hazy, and none of this makes sense…but there are cute girls everywhere, so it doesn’t have to! Go up against various monster girls, and try to become the Sex Battle Master! What are you waiting for?

About the MTL: This translation is a work in progress, mainly because Wolf RPG games use a bunch of scripts and encryption. Messing up one line of code could break the game.

Thankfully a user was able to create a partial English version. So far, the beginning of the game and menus are translated, but most hentai scenes are still in Japanese. If you would like to follow the translation progress, check it out here.

dumdum
dumdum

Anti-Virus found a Trojan in the EngVer. I haven’t tried the Japanese version but I don’t want to run that risk again. I just hope it was a false positive so be careful when downloading.

Lesty
Lesty
Reply to  dumdum

yes me too, Hemdomblog is the site I trust the most and I would not like to be suspicious of it any more

Gallows
Gallows
Reply to  dumdum

^
The game also seems to work fine if you get rid of MTool.

Last edited 12 days ago by Gallows
Dan
Dan
Reply to  dumdum

My malwarebytes is typically triggered by the games posted here, wanting to quarantine the main .exe file because it’s a “sandbox.” I just take the file out of quarantine and mark it as allowed. Haven’t had any issues.

Jonny
Jonny
Reply to  dumdum

Hello, IT-student here.

As Hemdom mentioned, Anti-virus software can detect code-modifications as well as software that generally modifies code as viruses (e.g. programms like MTool or programms translated with MTool).
The same counts for software which hooks into running programms to extract data (e.g. some translation-tools like Textractor, AGTH or hex-editors like ArtMoney and Trainers)

Generally the anti-virus software will tell you that it is some kind of generic malware which is called something like “IDP.Generic” or just calls it a Trojan.

If you have doubts about certain stuff you download, you should always check for viruses using at least one anti-virus programm.
I recommend using Websites like virustotal.com which scan the given file with multiple anti-virus tools. Like this you should check every suspicious file (in general all .exe and .dll files).

In this case I did a quick scan of the japanese and english version and found no viruses but only false positives (meaning that only a very small minority of anti-virus software marked those files as viruses).

So yeah, the games are most likely not infected by any virus or such.

Garibo
Garibo

Not sure what to do in the forest. all the areas are blocked by logs or an enemy that outheals all damage that i deal. i even maxed out quick strike.

Craig!
Craig!

Milky Quest 1 was awesome. I’m glad they made a sequel.
Maybe when the translation is finished it’ll be worth playing.

Harija
Harija

Underrated and pretty good game

Sora
Sora

Oh- how I love the new hemdom blog vote system… 😀
Time to enjoy me some Legal Lolis. AHAHAHAHA.

Discord_betPt25KCB.png
Simmy
Simmy

Unfortunately the MTL version has broken gallery sprites. In the MTL version I had… well… I don’t know how else to put this: Decapitated/headless girls in the gallery. Some of the larger sprites in the animation selection menus.

Downloaded the untranslated version and moved over the saves and now it looks fine.

River
River

Anyone know where to get the key to the vampire boss?

Apoc
Apoc

What should I do after defeating the water spirit?

Dreaded
Dreaded
Reply to  Apoc

Use the item you get like a capsule when fighting the girl outside the house the witch girl is at , then talk back at her , basically you should catch a girl likea pokemon with some capsule items you got.

Noshi
Noshi

Hello, i have a lil problem when i try to launch it rn. the thing telling me: “Cannot locate basic info data …/MilkyQuestII1127/Data/BasicData/Game.dat”. Anything to correct that?

QWQmaster
QWQmaster

hemdom could you please send out a full save? I have no idea with rpgs…

Quite Frankly
Quite Frankly

please full translate

DoremySweet
DoremySweet

The first Milky Quest gives a bunch of errors and i cant progress through the game any idea what’s wrong?

mumin
mumin

There’s an error. What should I do?
interrupting the game.
Is there a way to fix it?

that one guy
that one guy

OP says the battles and dialogues are all translated, but for what I played, about 90% of the dialogues are still in sushi language. Am i missing something?