Drain Mansion (Version 1.4.0a)

Genre: Reverse rape, Demons, Femdom, Energy Drain, Creampie

Language: English

You wake up in an unknown dark abandoned mansion and don’t remember how you got there. Your goal is to escape this mansion and get back home safely, but the traps and demons lurking there won’t make it easier. Can you escape this mansion or give in to the temptation? In this game, you try to escape the enemies while solving environmental puzzles and not getting caught by enemies. Otherwise, they will make sure you won’t stand up again.

UPDATE
The game is now complete.
Multiple characters and maps have been added, as well as a final boss!

If this is your first time playing, know that it is very difficult. Loads of puzzles that can get confusing at times and if it gets too hard, use this tutorial I found.

secretseed
secretseed
1 year ago

Pretty good sprite work but just another unfinished pateron game. still pretty good so far

talking about unfinished, what you guys need to keep an eye on is Losr Case: monster girl takeover now the animator has only released one sprite monster to be fucked by as it’s alpha-stage but my god the sprite-work is fan-fucking-tastic.

Fruitsi
Fruitsi
Reply to  secretseed
1 year ago

Literally just checked it out. Although there’s only one sprite, I’d go as far as to say it’s probably the best animation I’ve seen

Maximum peen
Maximum peen
Reply to  secretseed
1 year ago

Bro that game might only have two scenes so far but it’s shaping up to be the best femdom game in years.

anon
anon
Reply to  Maximum peen

whats the 2nd scene?

secretseed
secretseed
Reply to  anon
1 year ago

footjob leading into a reverse-cowgirl gameover screen.

her text changes based on how many times you came.

anon
anon
Reply to  secretseed
1 year ago

Wait lol, I know that scenes in the demo. whats the first scene then? or is that both cutscenes?

Reply to  secretseed

Since this page was put out again for a nice update for Drain Mansion, saw this and checked out Lost Case again. It’s been 8 months and there hasn’t even been a 2nd girl released. Unfinished Patreon games indeed.

Unfinished indeed. Lately there have been too many game “devs” setting up patreon before even starting to work on the game. Although Drain Mansion has been updated every single month. The author is already preparing to finish the game, so it’s more of a short game, not unfinished. But stuff like Tower of Trample, Succubus Covenant, Lost Case, and many more – are just patreon bait mostly. I’d rather buy a full game when it comes out. But getting 10 times as much from a monthly cash cow is way more profitable sadly.

Absolutely agreed on Tower of Delays being a prime example of what is wrong with the crowdfunding business model. Succubus Covenant though has a pretty good dev who works very hand and is regularly engaged with his fanbase. He had a snag earlier but that was because he had to remove the animated scenes to prevent future delays.

Harija
Harija
Reply to  secretseed

They should have the second sprite out probably by End of Month – Police Wolf Girl, and the development should speed up afterwards. I’ve been donating since it hit here.

carrot23
carrot23
Reply to  secretseed

I don’t see what’s wrong with unfinished patreon games. I think it’s exciting to follow a creator and check up on the progess now and again, especially when they update as often as this creator. This kind of business model also makes game development much more accessible for many people.

Last edited 6 months ago by carrot23
Tyr
Tyr
Reply to  carrot23

Remeber YandereDev?
I’m sure if 2 or 3 more horrendous cases people would finally learn that people in the internet can’t be blindly trusted, results have to be show, especially if it is a project wich is getting money by fans from Patreon, hence the name, because you are getting money for developing the game, via Patreon, get it.

Harija
Harija
Reply to  Tyr

That’s what being a Patron means – you’re supporting a maker who also has a life and financial costs in addition to spending time working on a game when they can, like.

This can’t be stressed enough: Unless they’re getting $4,000 a month, they probably have a day job of some sort too.

If you wanted to pay for a ready made game then DLSite is a thing.

Also, YanDev has been updating the game? The blog is updating and all.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  secretseed
1 month ago

Well this comment aged poorly.

anon
anon
1 year ago

I love games that combine femdom with horror. This one reminds me a bit of shironoyakata by zell23

Reply to  anon

Femdom horror should get its own category tbh. It’s so rare.

Agreed with femdom horror needing it’s own category/ tag.

redtack2009
redtack2009
1 year ago

Anyone know where to find the third statue piece in the prison?

Dun
Dun
Reply to  redtack2009
1 year ago

Did you find out where it is? im still stuck on that part

Quite Frankly
Quite Frankly
1 year ago

I can’t get anything done because of these games

Reply to  Quite Frankly

This comment is relatable. For me, my timesink was Lust Grimm.

Don
Don
1 month ago

Great Platformer H-Game

For someone who never heard of this game it was a blast
Sure there were some frustrating times

• I still dont know where you would get the correct order for the flower room and brute forced all the combinations the correct one was the last possible x_x
  • Or realising you are in a room that needs to be mirrored, really good puzzle once you know the mechanic but frustrating with every failed attempt and not getting any tips after maybe the third

But it balances it out with the sound design, good translation/dialogue for H-Game standards and pixelart ala Zell, Gallery of course

But I would not call it fully complete like Hemdom did in his post
Standalone for sure
but after going through the developers patreon: they still plan to add a true ending
and spoiler for the one normal ending you can get:

Its a Bad Ending in the protagonist doesnt make it out alive

still hyped for whats to come, so help me out by checking out their Patreon and supporting them

michalt26
michalt26

Love these two gif loops. Thanks for cutting out my two favorite scenes 🙂 can’t wait to see what the finished game is going to be like.

Harija
Harija
1 year ago

Don’t suppose anyone would be capable of tracking down Shiro no Yakata – The White Mansion? Very Similar, Same Horror/FD situation…..oddly the same exact mechanics more or less, which makes me a bit sus

Zell23 of Blue Forest is also working on it but it’s Japanese only and they’re working for someone else as animator/artist.

Last edited 1 year ago by Harija
BlueDude
BlueDude
Reply to  Harija
1 year ago

tried searching for it, but you have to pay for the demo on the author of the forest of the blue skin.

Reply to  BlueDude
1 year ago

Zell won’t be updating shiro no yakata on his fantia anymore I think. It has around 10 h animations as of the last update. I suggest to not spoil it and just wait for the full game as it will hopefully be of the quality of succubus affection.

A visitor
A visitor
Reply to  Harija
1 year ago

I have Shiro no Yakata, but honestly, I don’t know if the version I have is the most recent one. I’ll upload it later.

EDIT:
Here’s the link – https://workupload.com/file/jpJZvzbzDxN

Last edited 1 year ago by A visitor
Reply to  A visitor
1 year ago

Oh man. Zell got me into femdom games and his works are so good for me that I’d never upload. Last update is 1.80 from 30/09/2020. You do you, though.

A visitor
A visitor
1 year ago

Good for you. As for me, Toro Toro Resistance and Monster Girl Quest got me into femdom games, don’t care too much for Zell23’s stuff, it’s nice, but not my cup of tea.
By the way, there’s not that much of a problem with my share, since what I shared is an outdated version. It still gives a glimpse of what to expect.

Those who want more can find a way to support the guy.

Last edited 1 year ago by A visitor
Harija
Harija
Reply to  A visitor

Forgot to say thank you for that. Can’t quite figure out what to do in the first room but Continue puts you into a gallery.

Really more of a horror approach, interesting. Will have to figure out Fantasia to throw money at Zell 🙂

ramse
ramse
Reply to  A visitor
1 year ago

Dont work the game, say Error system dont find MSVCR120.dll.
What means?

A visitor
A visitor
Reply to  ramse
1 year ago

It means you’re missing that DLL file. You can easily find it with a Google search, download it and put it in the game folder.

Samsumg
Samsumg
1 year ago

I cant find all pieces of the 3 statues, some help?
I just need the rigth to finish it.

aaaaaa
aaaaaa
Reply to  Samsumg
1 year ago

you need the updated version….

guikk
guikk

a new version came out

mmmmmmm
mmmmmmm

there is update for this game can you update it please

GingerFellow
GingerFellow

May I request an updated file? I know there’s more to the game nowadays haha

BeepBopBoop
BeepBopBoop

Am I dumb? I can’t get past the first succubus chasing me.
NVM I just needed to run straight

Last edited 6 months ago by BeepBopBoop
DarkN3k0
DarkN3k0
1 month ago

slight problem with the game is that i can’t save and anytime i fail it takes me to the end of the game is there perhaps a fix?? (the other patches of this game i ran could save but not the completed one)

Last edited 1 month ago by DarkN3k0
Someone
Someone
20 hours ago

This game has a update 1.5.0 if you didnt know

semen seed
semen seed

only 55mb. I expect less CG and gameplay. approximately less than 20 mins of gameplay or even less. can’t expect too high

Veldegarde
Veldegarde

The download link doesnt work, I cant download the game and it instead show me the “Site not found” error.

Tyr
Tyr

Wait, does the doors with a symbol on top of it that can’t be opened mean is in progress?

No need
No need
Reply to  Tyr

yea, the door with wrench symbol its mean still under development, i was thinking it need a wrench to open the door but can’t find it anywhere

No need
No need

This one is a good game indeed, similiar to Shiro no Yakata, looking forward for an update

SincerelyFuckYou
SincerelyFuckYou

Absolute trash of an game.

Awful level design especially the one with the hearts kisses and huge gaps.

Tedious and annoying.

SincerelyFuckYou
SincerelyFuckYou

Please dont make more games go back to doing working ina grocery store.

The game design is fucking retarded