Current State of the HemdomBlog

Hey everybody, blue here again from the team/Discord server.

This post now has over 100 comments, thank you for everybody’s concern and well wishes. There are no new updates or announcements in regard to Hemdom or the blog and it remains that there will be no new posts until further notice. I just want to quickly share a few things.

Over time I have hidden a total of 10 hentai manga in this post and its comment section. There is also a game recommendation of mine in here for anybody interested. Can you find them all? 😈

I also want to note that unfortunately some comments on game-related blogposts are being flagged by the spam protection filter of the website, resulting in them never showing up. This mostly goes for comments that contain full links. Currently there is no way for me to unflag some of those helpful comments. I really suggest to bring any game-related questions or conversations to the #gametalk channel on our Discord server where people can usually help out.

Many people have recently joined our community via Discord which I am happy to see! It’s always nice to see new friendly (and horny) faces! If you still haven’t joined us, you can click here and share your favourite nhentai number with us! (or just lurk and fap like most people lmao) Please bring your cutest anime waifu pfp!

I’m thinking about bringing back the femdom movie nights we’d do via voicechat there, maybe sometime this month or in March! I also continue to read all the comments on this post and might add more links to spicy things if the chance arises…

I am sending everybody good energy, y’all stay safe and horny!
Thank you for your continued patience.

— blue
update from February 6th 2023

Hey everybody, blue here from the team/Discord server.

I spoke with Hemdom recently. I am happy to say that they are alive!
However, they are dealing with a couple of personal issues at the moment.

There will be no new posts until further notice.

Feel free to join our horny and friendly community by clicking here!
I am reading all the comments on this post and can also be reached via our Discord server.

I hope everybody had a good start into the year.
Happy New Year! 🥳

— blue
update from January 14th 2023

I added a few Christmas gifts for all you naughty people. 🎄
Merry Christmas! 😈

— blue
update from December 25th 2022

Hey everybody, blue here from the team/Discord server.

The website has not been updated since November 13th and people have been asking why that is.
Hemdom has not been online for almost a month now and we do not know why.

We are not planning to make any changes to the website or the Discord without Hemdom’s approval.
We do not know when Hemdom might return and do not know why they have been absent during the past weeks. We hope for their speedy return.

There will be no new posts until further notice.

The Discord server is still active as always, if you’re looking for some femdom content posted by our horny and friendly community!

I hope everybody is enjoying the Christmas season.

— blue
update from December 11th 2022

Render
Render
1 month ago

Thank you for the update, hopefully Hemdom returns soon!

Ouchie
Ouchie
1 month ago

He got caught by a domina sorry guys

Thatguy
Thatguy
Reply to  Ouchie

Not a bad way to go

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Ouchie
1 month ago

No, he got eaten by an alraune after wandering into the forest looking for adventure.

Succubus Hunter
Succubus Hunter
Reply to  Ouchie
1 month ago

Definitely the fate Hemdom deserves for all their great work… Depending on the Domina. Katrina would be a good end for him.

301d4ca9d28a274e5e497fe6ba0f220b250dd35ffcfabf776c70e14b9750a270.jpg
Creacher
Creacher
1 month ago

Whatever comes next Hemdom has my undying respect just for building up this community in the first place, not to mention always being so great at curating some of the best stuff out there, gathering it all in one place and even going the extra mile to make it as accessible as possible. It’s a hell of a step up from scouring forums or shady google search results and I’m so glad it exists.

zack
zack
1 month ago

Hope the guy comes back im starting to worry about his well being AND the fact that f95 zone is so hard to find anything without getting lost there… i swear they made it hard to even search up a game over there

Nait
Nait
Reply to  zack
1 month ago

to be fair, i think the issue with f95 is more with the developers use and definition of tags than the platform itself. while searching the femdom tag is probably a given for us folks, and excluding maledom and whatever other stuff you may not like helps somewhat as well, but some devs just throw in all the tags that just remotely fit, while others barely use any tags at all. the best ones are those who mix the two up and call it femdom when they actually mean maledom.

choopa
choopa
Reply to  Nait
1 month ago

F95 admins are retarded, if you have NTR in a dream sequence in your game it doesn’t have to be tagged because it didn’t “really happen”. If you make a game thats 99% fem protag orc rape but there’s a christmas event thats one scene you can tag it anything that’s in that scene like male protag.

Harija
Harija
Reply to  zack
1 month ago

LewdZone is pretty good once you figure out the filtering and search options, but it’s strictly games.

Nait
Nait
1 month ago

thanks blue, for keeping us updated. hopefully hemdom is doing fine.
also: since when are we all pigs?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Nait
1 month ago

When we overthrew the farm owner and became even worse than he was.

Pig
Pig
Reply to  Anonymous

Oink Oink

Pig 2
Pig 2
Reply to  Pig

Oink.. Oink Oink!!

Succubus Hunter
Succubus Hunter
Reply to  Anonymous
1 month ago

We are all submissive but some are more submissive than others.

Documei
Documei
Reply to  Succubus Hunter
1 month ago

Join us as we count down to find the most masochist, the most weakest, the most extreme.

Katsuie
Katsuie
1 month ago

Hope hes well and safe and just under the weather. I’m wishing him the best!

Gandhi
Gandhi

Day 93: Hemdom has been gone for a while now and I have trouble finding new material. I haven’t tenderized my meat since no nut November. I now have 20/20 vision and can taste color. I own 3 Lamborghinis and have been promoted 6 times… but my balls are full and satisfaction empty. What is the point to life if not to nut. Hemdom giveth and cucketh. Here I lay my last post and thank you for the sauce. Goodbye, while I go and find the sauce elsewhere.
— Gandhi

Woo
Woo

I’m glad they’re okay 🙂
I’ve been coming back to check if Hemdom is fine instead of new games.

Last edited 24 days ago by Woo
Elasahel
Elasahel
1 month ago

Damn I hope hemdom is fine. It seems extremely strange to me that he hasn’t been active (I haven’t even seen anything of his person in f95) I hope everything is fine

Simmy
Simmy

I am glad Hemdom is alright. We are not entitled to his time in any way. This website has been a boon, and I’m sure if Hemdom comes back he will gladly catch up on sharing any hidden gems we may have missed – so long as it remains a fun hobby!

Let him sort out his issues, and simply be patient and wait.

RomanJules
RomanJules

I’m glad to hear that they’re alive, was worried, thank you for keeping us in the loop.

AssMan69
AssMan69
1 month ago

Why don’t you guys blog on here in his absence? We are all feeling the pain of his missing presence

AssAficionado
AssAficionado
1 month ago

dang i keep checking the site and seeing that it is never updated. Just thought eroge was in a dry spell lately or something lmao

Pig 10
Pig 10
1 month ago

In the worst case scenario if hemdom doesn’t come back will this site still be continued, I’d like to see more updates to games like UFG and possibly find other hentai games for the future as this was my go to site

dangandof
dangandof
1 month ago

He isn’t coming back guys… What a loss

But please can u guys still update the website?

Plz
Plz
Reply to  dangandof

Yes plz

Succubus Hunter
Succubus Hunter
Reply to  dangandof
1 month ago

Hemdom didn’t go out to pick up milk, he’s just chilling in Katrina’s dungeon.

Screenshot (61).png
sensen
sensen

Glad to hear Hemdom is doing okay! Hope they clear up whatever they need to! Thanks to the entire Hemdom team for their continued dedication! 🙂

lord perv
lord perv

iMMA CRY

Grim
Grim
1 month ago

I hope hemdom is alright, they’ve done so much for us all. merry christmas everyone, and merry christmas to you hemdom!

Barack Obama
Barack Obama

Good evening my fellow Femdomericans. Tonight, I can report to the Femdomerican people and to the world that the United Femdom States has conducted an operation to find Hemdom, the leader of HemdomBlog, a person who’s responsible for the nuts of thousands of innocent men and women. We hope to find him and rescue him from the dominas.

Last edited 25 days ago by Barack Obama