Super Mamono Sisters (English Version)

Type: Video Game

Genre: Animated, Side Scroller, Fighting, Monster Girl, Reverse Rape, Multiple Orgasms

Language: English

File Size: 115 MB

The moment you’ve all been waiting for… it’s finally here!

One day, the queen of Succubus suddenly woke up from a long sleep. Her strong sexual powers made all the village daughters, cats and monsters devilish. A small swordsman boy leaves the village determined to defeat her. It’s a long road ahead filled with lustful women trying to stop him. Will he be successful? Defeat is not an option!

The game might not start in English
If it doesn’t, go into options and change the language settings.

dominus
dominus

taking the hentai game aside, its a pretty fun and straight forward game! at best (if your not only after the h-scenes) its about 40 to 30 minutes long and the games pretty generous with its save points for the areas and bosses.

as for those wondering about the said h-scenes, ya gotta earn them. peeps you fight drop coins, and then you buy their h-scenes respectively. generally between 50 to 100 coins.

with that said, hi, yall can call me dominus or dom, and i plan to write these honest reviews of these amazing femdom games!

Nait
Nait
Reply to  dominus

yeah, even people who utterly suck at side scroller games (like me) can beat and apprechiate this one.
oh and welcome to the club pal.

Reply to  dominus

Hello Dominus, I and I am sure many others are looking forward to reading your reviews 🙂

AAA
AAA

This is the save data for full gallery, just paste this to the “savedata” json file
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

GAMERxPRO
GAMERxPRO

I’ve been waiting for this translation for so long, I’m exited to play

Definitely Not Jesus
Definitely Not Jesus
Reply to  GAMERxPRO

same

GAMERxPRO
GAMERxPRO

Amazing game, good animation, the translation is good and the gameplay is fun. My only complaint is that the game is kind of short but honestly I can’t take away one star for that.

Harija
Harija

Holy shit, shift was dodge? I beat the game before without ever realizing it or about the bullet time thing 😭😂😄

livecore
livecore

There’s No Language Option in Game
English is in Start Menu Only

Last edited 5 months ago by livecore
Definitely Not Jesus
Definitely Not Jesus

If you want the game to be challenging then try changing it to hard mode, don’t use your sword (outside of the first attack and bosses) and don’t dodge. You may think it is impossible but I assure you it’s not.

Nat
Nat
1 month ago

I’m playing this and haven’t failed NNN yet

Reply to  Nat
1 month ago

Ditto. Keep up the good work!

Jibril.jpg
The
The

Is it possible to only download the transelation?

Reply to  The

It’s only 115 MB man

Jinked1
Jinked1

he probably wanted to save his data, just like i want to

The
The
Reply to  Jinked1

Yep

GaruHard
GaruHard

Soo, I just want to confirm, this is a partial translation? And not me doing something wrong. Right?

GaruHard
GaruHard
Reply to  GaruHard

Okay, I did something wrong actually. You are not allowed to change the key bindings or else only the first textbox will be translated…

anon
anon

Even though I changed it to english randomly a lot of dialog is in english: gallery and normal defeats, and some boss dialog. Am I doing something wrong?

anon
anon
Reply to  anon

in japanese I mean.

Vinicius
Vinicius

Android? please

Tem pra Android?

Does anyone know where I can download the music from this game? I want to listen to the cave and castle stages while on the go.

Last edited 3 months ago by LoveHurts
Byte
Byte
1 month ago

A heads up for anyone wondering why there’s a little english and then it’s just japanese or chinese:

If you press Y (maybe Z on different keyboard layouts idk), the game language changes.
At least that’s what I’ve observed. So bind keys to everything but Y and never press it and you’re good to go.

Might be a bug, might be an oversight left in to quickly change languages while bugtesting and debugging or something.

noice
noice
1 month ago

finally english version

Veldegarde
Veldegarde

Download link and mirror link doesn’t work for some reason.

Oh no…

Reply to  Veldegarde

I just got it from the “Download” link and it’s working perfectly.