Virtual Succubus

Genre: JOI, Orgasm Denial, Edging, CBT, Feet, CEI, Exhibitionism, Chastity, Succubus

Language: English

Virtual Succubus is a rare gem that focuses on a specific type of femdom: Jerk off instructions! If that’s your thing, this game is what you’ve been waiting for. There is really no excuse to not try it, as the developer allows you to customize what kinks you want to see, and disable ones you don’t. While playing the game, you will be asked to do various tasks. Depending on how you do, it will affect her mood. If you are obedient, you will be rewarded! If you aren’t… prepare for punishment!

After playing the game, it’s clear to see that the developer is putting a lot of hard work into it. It’s meant to be replayed over and over again. With over 825+ randomly generated tasks and a different experience everytime, you won’t get bored! So what are you waiting for?

Version 0.17 Update:
– Countless visual improvements!
– New hugely improved model with MANY new features.
– Much better lighting.
– Dynamic procedurally generated text prompts.
– Player & Dom naming system to support the new dynamic text.
– AI Improvements: She learns more about your specific task dislikes!
– Large expressiveness improvements. – Big optimization & polish pass.
and much more! If you’d like to see the full patch notes, click here!

This game is available on mobile too! 🙂

Epoch
Epoch
1 year ago

The really interesting thing is that (if you get the non-demo version from patreon) your previous interactions will influence her behavior towards you. She’ll learn about your stamina, she remembers if you’ve been good, and she REALLY remembers if you piss her off. She even knows if you haven’t played with her for a while.

debu
debu
Reply to  Epoch
1 year ago

Uh, I didn’t realise that there is a non-demo version avalable already. I thought it would be appear somewhere in the future. Thanks for making this post. I’ll sure gonna get it. That game is really promising with all that options it offers and seems to be very well made.

Svetlyo
Svetlyo
Reply to  debu

the demo version is nothing. ive been subbed to the patreon for 6 months and every month on the 10th there is a new massive version.

Fosh
Fosh
Reply to  Epoch

the game is pretty cool for that, better than today’s triple A games (doing the soywojak face irl rn)

Reply to  Fosh

yes.jpg
Chunyang Huang
Chunyang Huang

I just want to know can you add the Font of Chinese or the Chinese version,My English is very poor,Play this game is too hard for me.

pengu22
pengu22

Here’s an example of the kind of scenarios that can happen in the full version. I have the yandere toggle on, and when asked I made the mistake of admitting that I had thought about another person today (rookie mistake tbh). Long story short, I wound up with my nuts tied to my ankles and clothespins everywhere. In retrospect, not sure what I expected from running my mouth like that lol.

Really can’t recommend getting the full version enough.

Definitely Not Jesus
Definitely Not Jesus

0.19R1 Came out half an hour ago just look it up on itch.io

Reply to  Definitely Not Jesus

Is that the public version or still the supporter version?

Coomer Coomerson
Coomer Coomerson

It’s just a demo/ad, and all kinds of chastity/toys stuff don’t bother unless you have a sex dungeon of weird shit and four hours to waste each day.

Last edited 6 months ago by Coomer Coomerson
cashcow
cashcow

#ad

corumgeon
corumgeon
1 year ago

this is kinda just a bad version of tease ai

SuccuDev
SuccuDev
Reply to  corumgeon
1 year ago

Hi, Dev here.

I’d love to hear about what makes you prefer TeaseAIs, and in what way I could improve the game to match or surpass them.

Generally feedback I receive trends towards the game being more enjoyable than its current competition, so I’d love to hear the more negative viewpoint.

Idk,someone
Idk,someone
Reply to  SuccuDev

Hello,i want to ask you something ¿you can make a 32 bits version of this game?