Succubus Stronghold Seduction (Partial English Translation)

Genre: Sidescroller, Pixel Art, Animated, Fighting, Monster Girls

Language: Japanese (Partial English translation)

In an alternate universe, the world is on the verge of ruin, and there’s only one way to save it. The princess needs an heir. There’s just one problem — there are no men to give it to her! I’ve been summoned to this world to save it from a horrible fate. However, getting to the princess is not so easy. There are monster girls and horny women that want you all to themselves! You must resist, and focus on your objective!

English version has translated menus + gallery (Game version 1.0.3)
Japanese version is more recent, has bug fixes.

Controller support available! 🎮

[Total: 23   Average: 4.9/5]
1 month ago

Wow, this is an awesome little game. A lot of high-quality animations, just wish it was longer!

Simmy
Simmy
1 month ago

First Super Monsters ‘n girls, now this. And excessm’s new upcoming game got a release date. This was a good month. ^^

Reply to  Simmy
1 month ago

I know right. I just played through Super Monsters N Girls and that ending was a very nice surprise. I wonder if this will be the month we see Domina version 7.5 as well.

Purplehat
Purplehat
1 month ago

Wow this site is on fire with the uploads 🔥🔥🔥

Does anyone know where blond girl (the first in the third row in the gallery) can be found in game?

Render
Render

Any easy way to unlock all the animations in the gallery? I’m missin like 8 lol

Reply to  Render
1 month ago

In this download, the first save file is a complete file. Also in the readme is a code to unlock the gallery, it’s left left right down.

JustSomeDude
JustSomeDude
Reply to  Render

in the menu, you may see a “Release” option. You put in a special code (Similar to how you escape enemies) to unlock all of the gallery. fairly easy. do recommend challengers to find the secret places though

lighthouse
lighthouse

is the translation still partial? and is it better than the F95zone translation

Reply to  lighthouse

I am curious about this as well.

GAMERxPRO
GAMERxPRO
1 month ago

great game, good animations, but a bit hard to get used to controls and mine seem like half of it is unfinished, I don’t know if it’s a bug or if it’s just not finished

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  GAMERxPRO

I used WASD + R (rarely heal) with left hand, space (jump) + G (hit/charge up) + Y (dash) with right hand. This ended up fairly ok to control by just ignoring the small ranged attack on T, which was fine since the game is easy. Almost brokenly easy, some bosses seem to do ~1% damage while you kill them in half a dozen button mash sequences.

As others said I’d recommend playing the Japanese version. Only a few bits of menu and UI are translated which you’d be able to figure out easily anyway, aside from that the dialogue (which is always just enemy/boss intro dialogue or story cutscenes with the assistant) is in Japanese but also doesn’t seem hugely important – in the loss animations it’s just sound effects, no dirty talk.

I liked that a couple of enemies had cunnilingus animations, also phase 1 of the bad end boss had a great animation. Does anyone know where the maid that forces cunnilingus is? I see her in the gallery – looks the same as the other maid, but different animation which I never saw in game. BTW note that one or two bits of animation seem to not trigger in the gallery, e.g. stage 2 of the pirate (normal crew) attack – at least in the english older version

JustSomeDude
JustSomeDude
Reply to  Anonymous

in the first stage there is a secret wall with a room where she is. to go there head to where you see the maid sweeping with a broom. smack the wall and there should be doorway.

1 month ago

I love the plot and these animations look great. I will surely be coming back to this gem as soon as it gets a full English translation.

Craig!
Craig!
1 month ago

This would be hotter if I understood what was going on.
Why is orgasming a gameover?

Reply to  Craig!
1 month ago

Agreed on wanting a full translation. Orgasming is a game over because it makes a good power play to end on.

Craig!
Craig!
Reply to  LoveHurts
1 month ago

I mean in-universe. What is cumming failure for the character?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Craig!

My man arrived with only a single bullet in the chamber and if he misses the princess it’s all over

Reply to  Anonymous

That would make a lot of sense. This should be the cannon answer.

Harija
Harija
1 month ago

The amount of translation is so incredibly minimal that you might as well go with the Japanese version if it fixes the issues with animations not triggering

Makina
Makina

Heck yeah thank you!

1 month ago

Neat little game~ love the animations.

On the flipside, even among shifty H games, I’ve never seen a game with controls this bad before. Not even close. If you don’t have an XBox controller, your only realistic option is to use an AHK script (or similar) to remap everything.

Mey
Mey
1 month ago

Well done, sir. Much appreciated.

ms10
ms10

This game looks like it could be played on Android or Mac because it’s in Unity, could that be possible?

majboorhoon69
majboorhoon69

is there a difference betweem the japenese and the english version for e.g animations?

Hunter277
Hunter277
Reply to  majboorhoon69

i’d also like to know

Sola
Sola

I have two conditions in games:
Nudity and controller support :D
Subbyboy
Subbyboy

This is a pretty simple side scrolling H-Game. I never had much trouble with it. The animations are pretty great. Wish there could have been more but eh, that is just me. 4 stars.

dowloader
dowloader
1 month ago

something is wrong with the english version not loading

Harija
Harija
Reply to  dowloader
1 month ago

No, that’s just Unity. It took like a good 5 minutes for mine to boot eventually.

help_unity
help_unity

Hi everyone.

So basically I have problem with unity-based game where the game run (and detected in task manager) but never launch. I don’t know why that is the case. If you have any recommendation please let me know, thanks.

Note: I find that other than unity games (including unity-based games from Steam), some app also not launch even though the app shows in task manager. So far I find that Microsoft Teams are not launch if I open it. But when I prompted to open it through website, the app suddenly pops up into my screen.

zorb
zorb
1 month ago

The saves don’t save the gallery for the last area for me. dlsite mentioned a couple updates that fixed this I think. Any chance of finding the fixed version, or am I doing something wrong?

Harija
Harija
Reply to  zorb

Just use the code, the last option in the initial menu after you choose your save