Ultimate Fighting Girl 2

Ultimate Fighter Girl 2

Genre: Fighting, Trampling, Facesitting, Ball Busting, Ryona

Language: English  / Japanese / Chinese

Just like the original game, you are up against tough girls from the female fighting league. As the number one fighter in the male fighting league, you are expected to show who is superior. Little did you know, this is going to be the hardest battle you’ve ever faced!

They are excellent fighters but it’s their special attacks that are catching you off guard. The opponent can use both physical attacks and “pleasure” attacks that can weaken or otherwise debuff you in some way. Try your best to keep your composure, or you’ll be in for loads of suprises!

This game does not start in english!
Go into settings, go to the language tab and select English.

This game is apart of a series and is still in development!
Click number for Prequels (1, 2, 3) and support on patreon for updates!

Updated to Version 0.1.9A 🙂

[Total: 9   Average: 4.8/5]
oman
oman

Cool that you’re showing Boko’s games. Also love his work on Girl Beats Hero.

oman
oman
Reply to  Hemdom

I think he still has quite of vids a few on a site called iwara. And yeah I can see why they wouldn’t be on YouTube lol

randslave
randslave
Reply to  oman

all of his videos are availible on his personal website thankfully. He’s my favorite creator for femdom games, altho NM might be taking that spot if he releases VR Escalation!

Zero
Zero
Reply to  Hemdom

Any chance to find something from Netral GD? Like “Netral GD vs Mary” or “Future Hello!”? but thx for the update 😀

Shirokami
Shirokami

When I “attack” or if I press a direction button at a grapple, I get a black screen. Any idea why?

me_man
me_man
Reply to  Shirokami

If it’s during the training/tutorial, I experienced the same bug. It’s been fixed by version 1.7A.

Shirokami
Shirokami
Reply to  me_man

I see… So that won’t happen in the other fights, but only in the tutorial then?

Shirokami
Shirokami
Reply to  me_man

Oh yeah, it doesn’t! Thanks! ^^

Nero
Nero

Currently i love this game alit but is there the updated one like the recent v0.1.8 if so i would will like to download it too

I look forward to playing this game as soon as I get my controller set up.

me man
me man
Reply to  LoveHurts

You don’t really need one. I’m not sure if it would even work or not.

Reply to  me man

But his Ultimate Fighting Girl games are very fast paced. I thought for sure that was how they were intended to be played?

me man
me man
Reply to  LoveHurts

It is also fast paced, but the system is completely different, basically, to win go ccw of what she does, excluding specials. There is a built in tutorial that explains. If you can get a controller to work (joy2key, etc.) It would probably be nicer to handle than a keyboard.

Reply to  me man

I will be sure to give the tutorial a read. I am not sure which controller I have but it is several years old so it’s probably not as nice as the one you mentioned. If the keyboard or my controller doesn’t work well enough I have no problem shelling out for a new one.

me man
me man
Reply to  LoveHurts

“joy2key” is a simple little program that captures joystick/controller inputs and maps them to keyboard buttons. It allows you to use a controller in games that don’t have support for controllers built in. For example, you can bind up, down, left, and right on the controller to the arrows on the keyboard, or to w, s, a, and d, or whatever may be necessary.