Honey Select 2

Genre: 3D, Animated, various tags (check below)

Language: English

File Size: 23 GB

Honey Select 2 is made by a legendary hentai game producer company called ILLUSION. Fully animated 3D girls and Triple-A hentai graphics (make sure your graphic’s card isn’t a potato). Like their previous games, it’s bread and butter is the character building. Create custom characters with unique personalities, and then have sex with them. There isn’t really a story, but there are many areas for you to explore with random events. There are achievements as well, allowing you to unlock even more content.

Unlike most hentai games on the hemdomblog, it’s not pure femdom by default. There is only one dominant / sadistic girl in the roster, so you will have to create your own if you want a femdom harem. Sex scenes include cunnilingus, ass licking, bondage, footjobs, amazon position, threesomes, and much more! Different rooms allow you to see different dialogue and sex scenes, so make sure to check that out too!

Mirror link has DLC (see here 1, 2) included in the game. It’s a bigger game and a little bit more difficult to setup, so I’ve included the base game as the main download.

When I first started the game, it was stuck in windowed mode. If that happens to you, toggle full screen mode by pressing ALT + Enter.

[Total: 8   Average: 4/5]
Bobdylan
Bobdylan

23gb oof

Edison Liu
Edison Liu

“Make sure your graphic’s card isn’t a potato” OOF

boi
boi

this game is worth the gbs, really high quality

BlueManThing
BlueManThing

HS2???!?!??!

I’m crying, SINCE WHEN!?!?

HOW!? OMFG. EXCUSE MY INEPTNESS, I THOUGHT ILLUSION WAS GONNA GO DOWNWARD AND MAKE CRAPPY GAMES.

ok, *deep breath* I will try this out.

randslave
randslave

anyone have tips on how to get to the femdom scenes? like what skills to unlock, which girls to talk to? I can only see the basic “female led” stuff

RandomGuy
RandomGuy
Reply to  randslave

True somebody please help out.

Hemdom
Admin
Reply to  randslave

If you talk to the room service lady and go to achievements, there is an option that allows you to purchase scenes and unlock rooms. There is also femdom DLC you can unlock using the mirror link download 🙂

randslave
randslave
Reply to  Hemdom

the mirror link isn’t working anymore 🙁 do you have another source?? I was looking forward to trying the DLC

Hemdom
Admin
Reply to  randslave

The mirror link will redirect you to this page. Once you get here, look at the left sidebar and click Honey Select 2. There you will find your download.

Uroi
Uroi
Reply to  Hemdom

is said DLC included in the base download there?
I’ve been playing a bit and not sure I’ve seen anything that stands out as too femdomy

Last edited 5 months ago by Uroi
safeman
safeman
Reply to  randslave

If you download FitGirl’s repack of this, it includes all the cheat plugins. I’m not sure if this version has these installed? Anyway..
With said cheat plugins you can modify girls to become “Dependant”, in that state they become perpetually horny and will unlock ALL* sex positions.

*Some positions are excluded because they are limited to the location where you are having the sex scene. The japanese toilet has a unique femdom position.

Generally the girl’s state determines which positions she will be willing to do it in. They also change her behaviour and dialogue while having sex. Dependant makes her very.. well, depraved.

Sadly the text is a machine translation so it’s awful.

If you peek on a girl in the bath, shower or toilet, she can catch you once you end the peeking scene. If she does she will initiate a pure femdom scene where you’re unable to change the position.

Sometimes you’l get a “!” on your bedroom when you leave and explore, you might already guess what that means. Click it.

Brobat
Brobat

download link is down for the base game

RandomGuy
RandomGuy

Where the footjob at? Can’t find it help

jim
jim

download doesnt avialbe anymore

Hemdom
Admin
Reply to  jim

Fixed 🙂

HappyMaung
HappyMaung

the character mods doesn’t seems working, specially from the “Slideloader Exclusive HS2”. it happens when i tried to create a new girls and use that mods presets. it won’t change to the presets i’ve chosen but instead the vanilla face got distort. any ideas how to fix these problems?

How do I use the mod pack? I downloaded “[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.1 SPLIT.7z.009”, but can’t figure out how to use it.

ok update, I’m a dumbass and figured out how to get the repack. I’m still lost on how to get the optional .zipmod files to work with the game though. I’ve tried simply moving them to the “my mods” folder and updating pathways, but that didn’t work. Any suggestions?