~SuccubusAffection~

Genre: Animated, Monster Girls, Battle-Fuck, Multiple Orgasms

Language: Japanese

SuccubusAffection is a world where humans are overrun by monster girls. They quickly demolished civilizations and built their own all over the world. It seemed like only a matter of time before the human race was officially extinct.

Luckily, not all the monster girls are bad. There was one succubus named Iris. She is an adventurer traveling around the world exploring history, nature, and relics. Only one day, Iris and her friend Riagna found a basket in the shade near their village. It was a human baby boy! Humans are very rare beings that are said to have died long ago. Iris decided to pick up and raise that baby!

Ten years have passed since then. The baby, who was small enough to fit in a basket, has now grown into a lively, active and kind boy! He became a small brother to Iris, a very close friend of the village think of everyone like a family. Of course, the whole village & Iris are wrapped in happiness!

After some tough training, he is now ready to leave the village and go on adventures! I wonder what awaits him in this monster filled world!

This game is developed by Zell, the creator of The Forest Of The Blueskin. If you enjoy this game, I highly recommend checking out his other game!

CONTROLS
A – attack and initiate dialog (up also works for some interaction)
S – masturbate and advancing dialog
D F Q E R – special skills
Space – jump
The game also have a tutorial with visuals for more in depth controls.

Save File: https://mega.nz/#!fI1H3L4R!xGd2tQ4AIzK8gbdfIaeICj3Vc9grokumApw7x-HBGtY

[Total: 19   Average: 4.2/5]
1 year ago

Hey thanks for the quick upload, you’re fast!

Just a quick note though the game is actually being developed by Maken Ansala while Zell23 is being comissioned for the art and animations. Its easy to get confused since its Zell’s signature style, but its not just Zell working on this game.

slime
slime
1 year ago

As it turns out, the artist for the CG scenes is apparently not Zell. In a gallery for the CG scenes I uploaded to exhentai, someone tagged “yamanashi tadashi,” and with a quick google search, I found their Twitter. (@PType89) I’m almost positive this is the artist of the CG scenes. I believe they’re credited in the game somewhere.

Kida11
Kida11
1 year ago

Can someone help me out? I have no idea how to get out of the house after the tutorial. What do I have to do? Also: How do you save in this game?

Obig
Obig
Reply to  Kida11
1 year ago

same issue i cant seem to find a way to progress, i pick vegetables and talk to the girl next to them making the quest markers on the left go away but no new options appear and sleeping just resets everything and the same 2 quests appear again

Moistboy
Moistboy
Reply to  Hemdom
1 year ago

i cant figure out how to save

Kiritoyo
Kiritoyo
Reply to  Moistboy
1 year ago

It auto-saves when you load into a new area and when you sleep.

Valdeus
Valdeus
1 year ago

Thank you very much for what you are doing!

KKIceNinja
KKIceNinja

So an English version was just released, do you think we can get that soon?

Gims
Gims
1 year ago

i was just about to say that this art style looks eerily similar to the one used in FoBS. i love this guys work. can’t wait for an english translation

mces
mces

woooooow … thank you so much for the quick upload. You are the best 😉

Rai
Rai
1 year ago

Is it possible to add Succubus Princess (Tristya) into this site? Apparently its translated

maal
maal

can we get a full save

slime
slime
Reply to  maal
1 year ago

Here’s your virus: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XOTB200auopf8eLxDm0LYk1WLiOqa49f
Saccubus Affection->SaccubusAffectionVer1_Data

Valdeus
Valdeus
1 year ago

I hope this does not seem too arrogant. But please also pay attention to such games as: Succubus, School, and Five Days, Record of the Escape from Succubus Castle, Taima no Hibiki.

^v^
^v^

I need a lil help.
They game won’t turn on it the start it loads to 2% than crashes.
Any idea how to fix this issue?

Failbird
Failbird
Reply to  ^v^

I’m having the same issue, I could really use some help. On my end, it doesn’t crash, it just stays at 2% indeffinitely

Etfps
Etfps

Mobile support?

NGGN
NGGN

Version ENG soon?

Mioshi
Mioshi
1 year ago

Hi, just a quick question, i dont understand shit about japanese (also sorry if my english is bad, it isn’t my first language), so how do i progress in the game? I did go back at the forest where the slimes are, but i cant find where to go next

Hambo
Hambo
Reply to  Mioshi
1 year ago

Just keep heading right. There will be more pathways to go through until you reach the boss. Fortunately, an english version is on the way https://twitter.com/zell2323/status/1239124856089665537?s=20

Grinc
Grinc
1 year ago

Hello, thanks for the upload mate :), do someone knows where to go after the castle boss?

Micmck101
Micmck101
Reply to  Grinc
1 year ago

i believe you go to the zone that has your garden and on the roof portion of either house there should be a waypoint to continue to the next zone in between the roofs of said houses

Tony
Tony
1 year ago

Just a quick lil thing, uhm, the monstergirls I have keep turning on me, like I can go, bond with them, leave the screen, come back, and they’re back to attacking me again, even the ones I’ve had at bond levels of 9 or more have started to turn on me, why is this happening?

Micmck101
Micmck101
Reply to  Tony
1 year ago

check and see if you equipped an accessory that looks like cat ears. if you did take it off because that accessory causes all bonded girls to attack you as if they weren’t bonded (for training purposes if you are at the endgame portion of the game or if you would like to fight them again)

Micmck101
Micmck101

Is this v1.04 or v1.06?

Dantehunter41
Dantehunter41

Bosses are fuckıng diffiuclt

shido_desu
shido_desu
Reply to  Dantehunter41
1 year ago

Cool down,dude..Just change the difficulty and utilize combo using skill slot..Oh,and also pay attention to the boss’s attack patterns since it will change after (you know what) once..

Kauan
Kauan
1 year ago

Eu já derrotei um chefão da floresta e voltei com ela mas depois n aparece mais missão pra fazer aí fala pra ir na Cidade mas a missão n aparece como eu posso fazer

shido_desu
shido_desu

JUST FOR INFORMATION~

Only works after you defeated the 3rd boss (golden fox) i guess..Head to bed and sleep,make sure the sleep counter is 100/100
Wake up,find Iris (your sister) mast*rb*te in front of her and walk around ’til sleep counter hits 100/100 the go to sleep.. You will encounter an event where you woke up at night and had her jerk you off..

shido_desu
shido_desu
1 year ago

Events that I encountered so far..
-Iris jerked you off
-Iris gave you her panties(works after finished the game)defeat her once again and she will give you her panties
-Liagna(Cat Wizard) gave you her panties(works after finished the game)talk to her at her shop and she will gave you her panties
-Shannon had H with you(works after finished the game)go to the shop on the day she took care of the counter,approach her and mast*rb*te in front of her and she will make it happen..